The only plane in the sky : an oral history of 9/11 / Garrett M. Graff.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Easton Public Library System.
- 3 of 4 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Easton Main Library||973.931 G736o (Text)||31901004383198||New Adult Non-Fiction||Available||-|
|Easton Palmer Branch||973.931 G736o (NEWEST) (Text)||31901004422525||New Adult Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781501182204
- Physical Description: xxii, 483 pages, 32 unnumbered pages of plates ; 25 cm
- Edition: First Avid Reader Press hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York, New York : Avid Reader Press, an imprint of Simon & Schuster, Inc., 2019.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
"Over the last eighteen years, much has been written and said about the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, and the profound impact they had on America and the world. But those names, stories, and memories have never before been collected in one place to tell the full, 360-degree story of what happened that day, and in the days after."
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||World Trade Center (New York, N.Y. : 1970-2001)
September 11 Terrorist Attacks, 2001.
National security > United States > History > 21st century.
Terrorism > New York (State) > New York.
United States > History > 21st century.