- 2 of 2 copies available at Easton Public Library System.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Easton Main Library||BAJPAI (Text)||31901004364115||YA Fiction||Available||-|
|Easton Palmer Branch||BAJPAI (Text)||31901004364172||YA Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780316522588 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0316522589 (hardcover)
314 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, New York : Little, Brown and Company, 
- Copyright: ©2019
|Summary, etc.:||Simran "Simi" Sangha comes from a line of Indian matchmakers, so when she accidentally sets up her cousin with an aspiring lawyer her family thinks she has the gift, but when she tries her skills at school she upsets the high school hierarchy.|
Search for related items by subject
Best friends Fiction
Dating services Fiction
Dating (Social customs) Fiction
High school Fiction
Young adult fiction