A promised land / Barack Obama.
- 0 of 2 copies available at Easton Public Library System.
- 0 of 9 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System.
35 current holds with 9 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Easton Main Library||OBAMA (Text)||31901004469187||New Adult Biography||Checked Out||03/17/2021|
|Easton Palmer Branch||OBAMA (NEWEST) (Text)||31901004474088||New Adult Biography||On Holds Shelf||-|
|EAPL: Presented to the Palmer Branch by Listen & Learn.|
- ISBN: 9781524763169 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1524763160 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: xvi, 751 pages, 32 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations (some color) ; 25 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Crown, an imprint of Random House, 
- Copyright: ©2020
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Preface -- Part 1: The bet -- Part 2: Yes we can -- Part 3: Renegade -- Part 4: The good fight -- Part 5: The world as it is -- Part 6: In the barrel -- Part 7: On the high wire.
"In the stirring, highly anticipated first volume of his presidential memoirs, Barack Obama tells the story of his improbable odyssey from young man searching for his identity to leader of the free world, describing in strikingly personal detail both his political education and the landmark moments of the first term of his historic presidency--a time of dramatic transformation and turmoil."-- Provided by publisher
Search for related items by subject
Presidents > United States > Biography.
African American politicians > United States > Biography.
Racially mixed people > United States > Biography.
United States > Politics and government > 2009-2017.