The plague cycle : the unending war between humanity and infectious disease / Charles Kenny.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Easton Public Library System.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
1 current hold with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Easton Main Library||614.49 K34p (NEWEST) (Text)||31901004481315||New Adult Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781982165338
- ISBN: 1982165332
- Physical Description: xiv, 304 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Scribner hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Scribner, 2021.
- Copyright: ©2021
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 241-290) and index.
This history of mankind's battles against infectious diseases looks at how epidemics shaped empires and economies and how medical revolutions freed us from these cycles until new threats caused by changes in global trade and climate.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Epidemics > History.
Communicable diseases > History.
Diseases and history > Sociological aspects.