American daughter : a memoir / Stephanie Thornton Plymale with Elissa Wald.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Easton Public Library System.
- 1 of 3 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Easton Main Library||PLYMALE (Text)||31901004478774||New Adult Biography||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780063054332
- ISBN: 0063054337
- Physical Description: xiv, 268 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First HarperCollins edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : HarperOne, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 2021.
"First published in 2020 by River Grove Books." -- Title page verso.
The founder of the Heritage Home Foundation nonprofit documents her secret abuse-marked childhood in and out of foster care and what she discovered while investigating the story of her mother's own harrowing past.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Plymale, Stephanie Thornton.
Mothers and daughters > United States > Biography.
Adult child sexual abuse victims > United States > Biography.
Foster children > United States > Biography.
Dysfunctional families > United States > Biography.