- 1 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Easton Public Library System. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Easton Main Library||DUNCAN (Text)||31901003982081||YA Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0062220179 (hardback)
- ISBN: 9780062220172 (hardback)
489 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Greenwillow Books, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers, 
|General Note:||Companion to: Salvage.|
|Summary, etc.:||"Ava's adopted sister Miyole is finally living her dream as a research assistant on her very first space voyage. But when her ship saves a rover that has been viciously attacked by looters and kidnappers, Miyole--along with a rescued rover girl named Cassia--embarks on a mission to rescue Cassia's abducted brother, and that changes the course of Miyole's life forever"--|
Search for related items by subject